Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

episode 1 strange beginings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

episode 1 strange beginings Empty
PostSubject: Re: episode 1 strange beginings   episode 1 strange beginings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 am

You must first wait for acceptance for your character BEFORE roleplaying the character also if you would of read the rules only Admins can roleplay Professor Oak. So be patient also two people me and another staff member said taht you needed to EDIT your post so go and do taht and wait patiently for approval!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
jango0o
Team Silver Spark Leader

episode 1 strange beginings Empty
PostSubject: episode 1 strange beginings   episode 1 strange beginings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

my partner larvitar was walking with me in our new home and we saw a man in a lab coat walking up to us sayin "you must be the kid that just moved in i am professor oak i said hello and introduced myself and larvitar and he said larvitar arent often seen around here and asked if he could take a look and i said sure why not and all of a sudden prof. oak took off a mask and reveiled that it was not rely the professor it was some uy who called himself a team rockety grunt and he snatched my larvitar and started running away i ran right after him of course and caught up with him with the slightest of ease takled him took larvitar back and darted for my house inside there was another guy calling himself prof. oak i was worried at first but then i relised unlike the other guy he had pokemon with him i relised he was talking to my dad and i heard my name metiond and said what about me they both turned around and said they where talking about my larvitar apparently it was extremly rare prof. oak told me since i already had a pokemon he couldnt give me a pokemon but would be hapy to give me a pokedex a pokedex? what is a pokedex? i saidhe explained it to me gave it to me and left the idecided to head for the next town pewter city.
Back to top Go down

episode 1 strange beginings
Page 1 of 1