Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Challenge at Mt. Moon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 am

Lana walked into the mouth of the cave. It was Mt. Moon. Some mysterious Pokemon have been known to live here.
"Let's get moving!" Lana said as she walked around a rocky pillar.
"Pidgey-Pidgey!" Skywing chirped.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 am

::You walk into the mountainous abyss that was Mt. Moon not knowing what would happen or what you would meet in there, although you had an inkling that it would be at best rock and ground pokemon. Except which ones and how strong taking cautionary steps inward someone bumps into you as she comes out from a nice hike into thistreasure of a world. "Are you going into the cave?" As she waits for your answer which by hope would be yes for you had already stepped no more than a few messingly steps and so she continues "Then you might need this if you give it to one of your pokemon it will teach them the HM move "Flash"!" As she handed it to you will you use it now or another time and if now which pokemon would be able to learn this wonderous gift?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 am

Lana looked at the HM. Then she sent out her Magby.
"Would you like to learn Flash?" Lana asked her Pokemon.
Lana gave Magby the TM.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 am

(I deeply apoligize for the long awaited wait for me to reply)

::As the little fire pokemon looked at you with its eyes as the fire that glowed from its head shown around and it questioned itself if it wanted while the two of you awaited in the pool of light coming from its head illuminating what was around you you saw the shadow of the cave floor and the wall taht was not far riht next to you. Finaly it nodded at you and had decided to learn it.

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN FOUR MOVES REPLACE ONE WITH fLASH IF UNDER FOUR JUST AD IT!
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Magby felt the power of the new technique. It walked around a bit and then unleased Flash! The cave glew bright. With the path way illuminated Lana continued to look for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:35 pm

::A small light sprung from the little magby as it lit your way you walk closer to whre a grand light was coming from. Although suddenly it was blocked by something huge in size it was an onix who had seen the light and sprung to life because of it! As it rose high its head touching the ceiling looking down to thetwo of you. Will you fight or flee?::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 am

"I'll stay and fight. Go Krabby!" Lana said.
"Krabby-Krab!" Krabby said.
"Use Harden to raise up your defense then use your most powerful Water Gun and hit Onix hard!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm

::The Onix saw the Krabby and knew that it wouldn't have a long battle for it was a water pokemon. So it still was goingto defend itself to the bitter end. As the krabby started off with Harden making itself rock hard. The giant stone creature saw this as an opportunity as it used rock throw making a boulder thrown right towards the krabby as it struck taking out a third of its energy. Except now it was going to possible be curtains for it for the krabby got back up and put his claws up and sprouted out of its mouth a water gun as it aimed forthe onix it was powerful against its rock hard body. As it sprayed its gray boulderish coils as it weakened it by quite a deal. As it was injured it bounced back and used Tackle as it sprung into life and lunged its giant body towards the krabby will it counter before it strikes or will it strike?::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm

"Ok Krabby use Harden to raise your defenses. Next use another Water Gun to weaken Onix so I can catch and add it to our team! A strong Pokemon like Onix will be a valuable asset to us!" Lana siad.
Krabby stood there and got ready to use a split second maneuver!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 pm

::As the crab pokemon got ready it used harden as its armor began to get tougher to defend itself from most attacks or at least so it was suppose to. The onix however had other plans as it saw the krabby glow for a minor second it wasn't quite fond of it as it used Iron Tail as it became hard itself ready to strike it aimed and threw its tail into motion making it hurt the krabby its armor deminished to almost a pulp, but it was still able to attack back as it aimed itself and struck with a Water gun as it hit as well making the onix loose a tremendous amount of energy now it was getting close to fainting or at least closer as the two titans dualed for the win what will krabby do now?::

(Sorry was busy then forgot, then left for a little bit and finally saw that you had a post that didn't get replied to dude I'm truely sorry hope you didn't leave yet?)
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 am

"Are you ok Krabby?" Lana asked her Pokemon.
"Krabby Krabby!" the small Pokemon said give it's partner reassurance.
"Now to catch Onix! Go Pokeball!" LAna said as she tossed the red and white sphere.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 pm

::The pokeball flew through the air as it struck the onix's body transforming it from solid to light as it became red and was sucked inside and it sat there shifting from side to side or back and forth anda steady blinking red light signaling that it was in there battling the seduction of the pokeball. You wait for what seems like quite awhil until you finaly hear something quiet yet it got louder and it was a subtle click. You had captured the Onix!

NEW POKEDEX INFO BEING TRANSFERRED....

(Choose Nickname)
Species:#265 Onix
Lv. 15 Male HP: 50
Height: 28' 10" Weight: lbs.
Types: Rock/Ground Ability: Head/ Sturdy
Attacks: Tackle, Bind, Rock Throw, Iron Tail

ONIX has a magnet in its brain. It acts as a compass so that this POKéMON does not lose direction while it is tunneling. As it grows older, its body becomes increasingly rounder and smoother.
It usually lives underground. It searches for food while boring its way through the ground at 50 miles per hour.
As it grows, the stone portions of its body harden to become similar to black-colored diamonds.

::Swhat are you to do now?::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 am

"All right!" Lana said as she put her newly captured Onix on her belt. "Now we can exit this cave!"
She returned her Krabby back to it's Pokéball and stared at the end of the cave.
"Let's go to the nearest Pokémon Center for some rest!" Lana said.
They exited the cave.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 pm

(Hey there you are I'm guessing you've been a bit preoccupied huh? lol)

::You finaly see the light of day once again as you exit the cave in search of the nearest pokecenter as to bring your pokemon back to full health now equipped with another dear friend and companion to add to your party. Taking the fast and most easy route towards the town which has a pokemon center which unfortunately you had backtracked to Pewter City in order to heal your pokemon as you run towards it.::

(hey didn't know how far you where in the cave so hope you don't mind me backtracking ya dude? Reply back soon okay? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm

(Yeah I've been busy with school so I haven't been on! Oh do I have to go through the cave again after I take a trip to the Pokémon Center?)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 pm

(UH....yeah just like usual either you would press onward to the other side or you would back track to Pewter, why do you wanna continue through the cave and wait to go to Cerulean City to heal your pokemon?)
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 am

(I would like to go to Cerulean City!)

"Ok so let's travel through the rest of this cave so we can go to the Pokémon Center in Cerulean City!" Lana decided.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 pm

::Lana kept on heading forward to Cerulean City so they keep onward as you try your best to travel through the bowels of the abyss not knowing what will come at you from the darkness. Still you travel with some minor confidence that you would be able to get through it to the best of your abilities. You hear noises from things flapping in the air as a bunch of zubats fly past seeing or more like hearing them go past in the air making quite a racket escaping their previous roust. Still you continue through not knowing what else would be in store. That is when you are caught unaware by a beam of bright light. "Hey! Are ya lost?" a girl with red eyes saw herself as she held a torch high up and a blue pokemon known by most as aMarshtomp. As it focuses in the light seeing you it acknowledges you as well. "Let me guess your trying to get to Cerulean City? Me too!" as she smiled "Wanna see how we do against each other?" As she suggests a challenge between the two of them.::

(Sam hasn't had much chance to do much so I'm putting her into this even though she is in the caves already! lol IF you wish to find out more. Just go into my post in "Bulletin Board" titled "Lazerus's Characters")
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

"Sure i'm up for any challenge!" Lana said. "So how many Pokémon are we using?"
She waited for her challenger's reply.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Sam saw in the light of the flame that you whre ready for the battle and up for any challenge or for so what you ahd said to her as the little blue pokemon nodded its head signaling that she was as well ready for a battle. "Alright then let's get down to it and I'm only using one and no Water not you!" She said as she smiled for she wanted to give this one a challenge, but yet not with her favorite and strongest one. "Come on out Prin!" asshe threw out a pokeball and out exploded out of it something that looks like a penguin presented itselfto it.
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"Its a Prinplup right?" Lana asked. "Well I'm going to use my Skywing first. I love to nickname my Pokémon. My Pidgey was my first Pokémon ever so I'm doing my best to take care of him. Now let's get this battle on!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 pm

::The prinplup loked at the area of which they where doing the so called battle it looked like it might work to etiher advantage as it stood there at the ready when it saw something on the other side as a pokeball is thrown out and a bright light shown for a mere second until a tawny and yellow bird appeared showing its readiness with its winds out stretched saying its name with gusto and its legs to the sides as it finally rested on the ground with its wings pinned to its sides and its feet on the ground. Now this would be interesting for they wehre both bird pokemon although one disadvantage was one could fly and the other could only fly in water!::

Sam saw the lovely bird appear as well seeing that this might be closely played together as she answered her question "Yeah its a Prinplup I got it for a gift!" She said as she smiled to the girl as she still stood there ready and willing hopefully that this would definietly be a good battle. "So since your youhnger than me how bout you go first?" For this would be fair to both of them for she would be able ot see what the other had in store and that Lana would be able to have the first move so what will she do is what was running through Sam's head as she put the torch into the ground rotating it so that it would be able to stay in place in the ground.
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm

"Heheheh!" Lana laughed. "This is my chance to train you Skywing! Do your best out there ok?
"Pidgey♪" Skywing chirped.
Skywing fluttered around waiting for Lana's orders.
"Ok Skywing use Sand Attack to blind Prinplup. After that use a speedy Quick Attack and do some damage!" Lana said.
Skywing got into positon and scooped as much sand as it could in it's clawas. It flew towards Prinplup!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm

::As the pidgey picked up the lonely dirt that laid on the ground here and ther it was able to get a good deal as the icy penguin just stood there in wait for the thing for Sand attack wouldn't do to much it could just shake its head and the dust would come out of its eyes. She was ready to deal her own atack on the little tiny pidgeon as it came closer adn closer to its target. As it dove downward to spray itwit the sand in its claws it touched down on the penguin as it shook it off and used an attack called "Surf" as it seemed to surf on water that had arrived there like magic as it seemed to be able to keep its balance it came barelling down on the sparow like bird water and all would this be a double attack or will it just get hit by the water alone?::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 pm

"Ok Skywing use Quick Attack to fly out of the way so that Prinplup will crash into the ground instead of targeting you! Then use Quick Attack on Prinplup as soon as it touches the ground." Lana ordered.
Skywing waited for the right moment to swoop in for the new battle orders.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 pm

The prinplup was coming down as it saw that the little birdy was trying to escape its perail as shefinally touched down her feet landed and the wave splashed on the Pidgey making it lose some of its energy. For the quick attack had helped it escape her body, but it didn't escape teh wave however now it was time to quickly switch from offense to defense as she turned around her body exposed as it was attacked by a Quick attack as it caught her unaware, but that didn't stop her as getting back up and attempeted on landing a metal claw attack on the bird. As it raised a taloned foot upward and struck the tawny opponent. Now it was back to Skywing as the penguin pokemon stood in wait with its wings pressed to its sides as it awaited for the attack to counter with something of its own!

As Sam watched from the sidelines she knew this would be interesting for the little bird had beaten the surf attack or more like mostly avoided it and she was waiting to see what other surprises this trainer would pull out as she sees that her very own pokemon which she barely used at times was doing pretty good on her own at that moment. As shestood next to the blazing torch which had been pressed into the ground so as to not land on the ground and be put out or so she wouldn't get weary from holding it for so long!
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 am

"Ok Skywing, use Sand Attack to blind Prinplup! After that use another speedy Quick Attack and strike Prinplup with all your might!" Lana ordered.
Skywing chirped and started to fly around looking for one of Prinplup's weak spots.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm

::The prinplup saw the dust fly right into its eyes as it shook her head to get out the dust that had flown into her eyes. After awhile of shaking its head vigorously it finallly could see once again as it looked at the pokemon that could fly and this time it used Hail creating a hailstorm in that area making little balls of icy snow drop from the ceiling and it didn't effect the prinplup for it was an Ice pokemon and so it wouldn't hurt it, but the Pidgey was not and so it might or would get hit by the tiny balls of ice!::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:08 pm

"Skywing I want you dodge the ice that is coming at you. If you somehow make it past the barrage of ice then strike with a Quick Attack and make it as powerful as you can!" Luna said.
Skywing started to spin and move side to side as it started to use Quick Attack to try and avoid the Hail.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm

::As the hailstorm raged onward the sky bird tried its best to dodge every last drop to get to the other pokemon it was using Quick Attack as fast as it could hoping that it would be able to do some damage at least. It was hit by a few of the drops as it flew faster and finally struck the opponent making it lose 12 hit points where as the pidgey had lost 5 or 6 from the Hailstorm that kept on raging.

The Prinplup had the pidgey within its however and so it used Metal Claw as they sharpened and became ice white they stabbed into the winged pokemon making it lose more at least 12 more hit points as the hail kept on coming down now it was back to the pidgey as the cavern became littered with moisture as the white drops broke on the hardened earth and became liquid and the trainer looked onward on the battle wondering who would prevail although at this moment it was obvious that it was going to be her own!::

(Don't forget to sign the activity check!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge at Mt. Moon!   A Challenge at Mt. Moon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge at Mt. Moon!
Page 1 of 1