Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Search for Hitmontop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

The Search for Hitmontop Empty
PostSubject: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Skye came up to the Volcano that was said to have some fighting and Fire type.He needed One fighting.Seeing as his Ziggy could learn Thunder and Water Pulse soon.He needed a second pokemon before trying to challenge anyone."Ziggy!Come out girl!!"Skye threw his pokeball into the air and put it back in his pokebelt and walked with Ziggy"Ziggy.It's been so long.Now we'll be catching my first pokemon,Of course they'll never replace you Ziggy."Skye grinned.As Skye walked with his pokemon he heard something behind a rock.Skye thought 'Oh boy.Our first pokemon'

Last edited by Skylar_ZZ on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

(Sorry for having you to wait so long I was on vacatino and Goldy just got back just recently I thought iesle would've gotten to ya, but I guess I will!)

::As you walked closer and closer to the Volcano loking to adn fro wondering if you could be able to find some kind of pokemon to become part of your team. As you walk though the hairs on the back of your neck start to prickle adn stand up for you feel like someone is watching, like someone is following you into something. Maybe it was a pokemon, maybe a trainer, or maybe it was just feeling and when you turned around there'd be nothing there. So do you turn around or do you keep on trugging forward?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Skye quickly turned around looking down at the grass as his Ziggy turned too.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:10 pm

::But again you still feel like someone is ther, someone is waiting to sneak up on you or maybe you where just getting paranoid. As you turn around you discover that nothing was ther in the first place or was there something there? DO you investigate or leave it be and seeif you meet up with it?::
Back to top Go down
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Skye began to investigate around with Ziggy
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

::Of course this specter was a great hider and tried to hid its scent from you and your pokemon. Except you keep on investigating as if it wasn't helping at all as it kept on withthe game of hide adn seek and making you do all of this work and getting yourself possibly stressed cause there is something here and you have no idea who or what it is. Is it Animal, Vegetable, or just smoke? Do you keep up the search or do you forget it and try to find a pokemon to battle?::
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

::Of course this specter was a great hider and tried to hid its scent from you and your pokemon. Except you keep on investigating as if it wasn't helping at all as it kept on withthe game of hide adn seek and making you do all of this work and getting yourself possibly stressed cause there is something here and you have no idea who or what it is. Is it Animal, Vegetable, or just smoke? Do you keep up the search or do you forget it and try to find a pokemon to battle?::
Back to top Go down
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Skye looked around to continue looking."C'mon.I won't hurt you."Skye said.Being honest he looked around waiting to see if a pokemon would appear.Ziggy layed down,showing she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 pm

::As you look around a corner to see if that something or someone was beyond it which was about the same time that you had said "I won't hurt you!" Which is when you hear something in your ear behind you a male's voice faintly "Yes, but who knows if I will hurt you though!" Will you turn around and find out who it is?::
Back to top Go down
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am

Skye turned and said"Well,I'll just have to trust you.That's what being a trainer's about right?Trusting pokemon's?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 pm

::The trainer who had sneaked up on you had been looking around the mountain for trainers to battle him. He had been doing pretty good for himself lost afew. Actuallyhe had just came back from the local Pokemon Center which was before the mountains. He was one who lived in this territory so he was able to hide pretty good and get the sneak on Skylar. As the mountain air went through them and the dust covered surface with its minor grass adn trees created some little shade, but it was good enough for him. "So are you ready or what?"
Back to top Go down
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Skye fell on his knee's sighing as he looked up in the sky for a moment then getting back up to face him."I guess,but I thought you were a pokemon or something!I should've known it was a trainer.Pokemons don't talk!Aww man!!!"Skye was in awe but he turned to Ziggy."You up for a battle girl?"Ziggy nodded in a bit of excitement
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:36 pm

::"Well now that your pokemon has accepted adn i'm guessing you have as well guess I should show you mine!" aS he pulled out a pokeball adn jucked it intothe air as a flash of lightning and the pokeball opened letting out a pokemon. It was a Hitmonlee as it showed itslef to you with its recoiling legs and fighting spirit.Its beady eyes looked at the little pokemon as it got prepared to fight.::
Back to top Go down
Skylar_ZZ
Team Silver Spark Leader
Skylar_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Sky smiled looking down at Ziggy. "Ready?" Ziggy nodded, Sky looked at the Hitmonlee. " Hey! Do you know where we can find a Hitmontop?" He asked with excitement as he looked at Hitmonlee. "It's sorta what were searching for!" Sky said. Ziggy stayed in a deffence position ready.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

::The trainer was a litle surprised for he was hoping to start this battle off already, but the other was apparently really wanting to know where he had gotten his pokemon as he pondered on it wondering where he had found his pokemon? "Uh...I think it was around here late in the afternoon that these types come out to play?" He said hoping that would put it aside and they'd be able to get started on the battle at hand?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Hitmontop   The Search for Hitmontop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Hitmontop
Page 1 of 1