Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entering the cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 am

Faye squinted furiously at the trainer opposite her, not willing to answer the question “Hmm so you think your all that!?” she stamped her foot with frustration “You didn’t even let me explain myself let alone my absol Sable-lie!” she clenched her foot in frustration while her aron ate the large metal pole in it’s mouth, eager to help his friend but more eagar to eat, while Sable concentrated on powering up her razor wind move You’ll pay you stubborn rock!!! She screamed to the top of her lungs, which ironically made her throat become sore.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm

::The opponent looked back at Faye and responded to her jeering "NO I don't think I'm all that and a bag of potato chips, my geo justified its actions cause your pokemon attacked it!" as the enlarged geodude came out of its defense curl it saw that the pokemon across the way was preparing for a huge attack which it probably could avoid, but probably couldn't as well. The energy was building up in the Absol as it finally unleashed the attack as sharp blasts of air came towards the rock pokemon making small cuts into its hardened hide it had sustained a loss of ten hit points good thing it wasn't at its base level.

The enlarged rock took the hit as it eroded some of its hide and making it loose some energy as it countered with something of its own it was a move that had been learned and given to it during the breeding process as it got ready to use this gift showing its power and harnessing the rock around them as it seemed to run downward the peebles and bits of rock from the wall started to slide towards the absol it was using rock slide as a bunch of pieces of rock kept on its course will it strike or will absol find a way to avoid the strong attack?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Sable became more frustrated Huh! My stupid owner can’t tell that we’re in a Poke’ battle does she need my acquaintance for a good talk? Although she won’t understand me! While Faye became confused “Wait what a… ‘a bag of potato chips’?” Faye thought tilting and scratching her head trying to find an answer "That’s probably the dumbest figure of speeches, if it is one, I've heard in my life" she still continued “’geo justified it’s actions’? You’re serious right?” The young trainer she folded her arms to try and make the trainer become intimidated but, Faye look hardly intimidating herself no matter how hard she would try. “Your snotty stuck up Pokémon deserved to be hit, it should of felt the vibrations on the ground and turned around, or at least took some notice of us heading it’s way, plus it looks like a regular bolder! What is it with rock Pokémon looking like rocks anyway…” Faye almost stopped talking as she knew she said the most stupid thing rock Pokémon looking like rocks I’m so stupid! Acreo mumbled feeling humiliated and her shame, as he chewed the last bit of the magnetic pole in his miniatureized mouth.

The absol sighed as she saw the targeting rocks coming her way, not bothering to turn around to get her owner on the right track. Why did I agree with giving up flash for scratch? I should have been leer or even double-edge. I guess I’m going to have to play blind with a risky tactic, the Pokémon intentionally charged into the incoming rocks, with eyes shut tight, not bothering to dodge which dramatically slowed down her running pace and made her take a great deal of damage, trying to power up her flash move.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 pm

::The only thing that the only trainer did was smile and shake her headfor this was going nowhere and they were in the middle of a battle at this moment As the rock slide pelted against the absol taking a total of fifteen hit points for the absol went straight into the attack itself trying to get closer to the opponent and shine the flash move right in its eyes to blind it once again. The flash move did work as the rocks stood still on the ground the light shown bright in the geodude's triangular eyes making it minorly blinded giving Absol the opportunity to do something as the geodude once again did a defense curl for if it tried to do a move it would damage itself more than the opponent leaving it up to Sable to do a move that would level the playing field...::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 am

"Oh boy, I’ve got a lot of explaining to do when this battle’s over." Faye thought aloud miserably as she noticed that her Pokémon was in a battle, she finally called out “Double-edge NOW!” Faye finally called out, dramatically pointing at the geodude; a large smirk emerged on Sable’s face as well as Faye’s,
EEESSSSHHH about time! her absol and aron thought at the same time. Although Sable wondered if it was a risky move to use against a rock type, she mustard up the courage to dash to her target. Acero jumped for joy trying to support his team mate "ARON! ARON!" he whispered thinking that he might attract more unnessary wild poke'mon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 am

::As the rock pokemon waited for the moment to attack it still wasn't aware of the attack at hand which was rushing toward it for it was still using defense curl. Finally coming out of it too late the Absol's Double-edge connected dropping its energy and hit points to almost fainting. It thought to respond with tackle as it started to roll forward with speed it struck making it an even attack eventhough it was still not enough energy lost from the enemy to make it level the geodude was only one more powerful move like that and it would be over.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 am

Faye closed her eyes to conjure another command, she knew her Pokémon’s fatal downfall “Why the pressure ability…” the trainer thought out loud to herself, going off topic. Her absol crouched to the ground from the impact from the rock type, while Arceo nudged Faye’s foot impatiently, which got her mind back in the right mode straight away “Quick double-edge again!!” she shouted instantly, she felt somewhat calm, believing that the power tactic should prove worthy. An eerie chill ran down the red absol’s spine I can’t just charge in there again! I know we must work together but maybe another attack would prove better!! she grinned to herself, next closed her eyes, then opened her mouth to use the move flash.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 pm

::The rock pokemon saw the attack coming, but at the current time it was in its defense curl protecting him and boosting up his defense as well. As the confident Absol rushed towards using its flash to blind it and using a strong tackle. Although even the geodudes' defense was growing its energy was lower making it weaker as the attack busted through its defenses and took out the remaining health making the Geodude faint from the battle and earning your Absol at least a level for winning.

As the trainer saw that her pokemon had been beat her eyes looked sympahtetic to her little friend as she turned cold eyes on Faye she collected her pokemon and said, "Well I see you are the victor here take this!" as she handed the more experienced trainer $100 for winning the battle that was she left heading for the exit in which you had entered and went towards the pokecenter to heal her little friend which was in her clutches as you push onward deeper into the darkness looking for hope and a light that showed the exit to the other side of this immense dark hole.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 pm

The red absol shook her fur proudly as a sign of victory when she saw the geodude faint, but she still did feel pain from the battle against the rock type though and decided to lie down. Faye and Acreo on the other hand actually were surprised that Sable won, Faye took the money proudly, and she didn’t response to the trainer who she found annoying while her little aron rushed over to Sable to applause her worthiness. Faye eagerly put the money away then carried on walking hoping they would never meet again. The small team set off once again in the caves, arceo clambered onto Faye’s arms once again and Sable proudly and stubbornly strode in front of Faye feeling worthy and unbeatable with the move flash to help Faye see, she didn’t care arceo helped at all. Arceo was the only one who could see the stubbornness from Sable when they travelled in the caves he saw her stick her nose right in the air like if she was about to get a professional photo taken.

“Well girl!” Faye said finally broke her silence “That performance was awesome!” the trainer held acero in one hand “But if it wasn’t for you little acero I would of lost money, but not as much as that stupid trainer gave me….” Acreo made a loud sigh he couldn’t bare to listen to Faye’s rambling about someone who she probably won’t meet again, so shielded his eyes “and another thing Sable…” the Pokémon grunted in response “Just because you one doesn’t mean that you get all the credit you hear me?” The Pokémon simply rolled her eyes taking no interest what so ever. Faye pouted her lips becoming quickly upset, soon a question popped into her head “Sable? Sable? Sable?” The absol didn’t respond she kept on day dreaming about finding her true love, but acreo actually took interest in Faye’s new conversation topic “You know how you have the ability peer pressure.”
“ARON!” the steel Pokémon replied but the trainer ignored his response but still hugged him. She whispered to Arceo “Forget it Arceo she’s probably going through that stage were she sees herself in a pokemon battle or something, maybe we could find another pokemon!” Arceo didn’t seem happy about that suggestion at all.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 am

::YOU keep on walking around the cave looking for away out of this dark cavern thinking that it would end sooner than later even though you where on the last portion of the cave as something came towards you as if they where running away from something. It was going pretty fast and it looked like a person question was what where they running from as the guy was blinded by Absols' Flash and skided to a stop so fast that he fell on the ground. "H-h-help me there's a rabid Houndour chasing me!" The boy looked at you hoping to see if you would help or not..::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

Faye being as startled as ever stepped back in terror when she noticed the stranger, it also made Arceo shield his eyes as he wondered what the figure was, Faye listened carefully to him before replying “No way AN actual HOUNDOOR!!” She excitedly screamed clasped her hands towards her heart she jumped up and down, as she’s never seen a houndour in real life, but tried to sound concern at the same time for his sake. Her aron leapt off her chest to retrieve the suitcase handle which was now the floor.

The young trainer turned her attention to her Pokémon “Sable! Arceo! Keep your guard up full time ok.” They both nodded their head in unison. The small steel type gradually reached Sable while still heaving the suitcase, while Faye rushed over to help him, she stretched her hand out to help him up. “So I assume you have no Pokémon of your own?” She kindly asked trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 pm

::The young boy hides behind Faye and her pokemon for safety as the Houndour comes running towards them growling and angry as you think what did this boy do to anger this pokemon? "Um...no...I don't have one at the moment miss!" as now the houndour turns its sights as it growled in anger. Sable and Arceo both keep their strength up and wait for the instructions from their trainer wondering if or who would battle first as they wait looking at the houndour and then at Faye and again at the houndour as it was trying to not attack at that moment for he had no idea what these pokemon where capable of. The trainer behind Faye had tried to capture him without battling and so it was kinda in a rage at that time.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Faye sighed wondering what tactic to use Would a two on one approach do it? the young trainer wondered to herself. Nevertheless she had to speak as her nerves started to play up “Sable use leer and Arceo use metal claw!” both pokemon were shocked tio hear that they would be in their first double battle and they’ve only just met, Sable wasn’t so sure about using leer, so refesed to do so she felt somewhat intimdated by his growl even though she hasn’t been physically jurt by the wild pokemon. So Arceo had to charge at him by powering up his metal claw move, he was upset by Sable’s lack of courage after she was acting like a snobby pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 am

(Its only one houndour so only one pokemon will attack!)

::As the young fooless trainer stands behind protected by the more experienced trainer or at least the one who has an actual pokemon. As the little Aron runs full force forward to the houndour and uses Metal Claw charging its claws and tearing into the dark hide of the dog. As it takes some energy about 6 hit points from the loundour as now it was the hounds turn to attack as it ran forward striking with its own power using tackle will the little aron take the hit or will it try to dodge the attack and remain spotless from injury?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 am

OCC: Sorry

IC: The young female trainer decided to try another battling tatic "Arceo stand your ground!" hopefully Strength on strength should wear this adult hound down! she clenched her fist and placed it to her heart, while her absol stood beside her listening to her command. Arceo stood still he gripped the earth beneath him, but the collision, with the houndoom was so strong he skidded along the floor, with his body and mostly his front legs in a lot of pain. "Oh no! My plan failed!" she gasped amazed "The houndoor must have more mass and power than little Arceo!" Sable nodded in response she also agreed "So it's time for a tatic..." she whispered to Sable, then focused her attension on Arceo "Arceo make youself as small as possible then use Harden!" the trainer spoke confidently, as she could see that Arceo didn't want to run. The small metal pokemon layed down with his legs tucked under it's body and it's stubby arms tucked under it's small head, he closed his eyes while he used harden. The red absol wondered what tatic Faye was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

::Faye looked on as her pokemon hardened its already tough hide as it sat there Faye had some or little doubt in her mind about her tactics of course there was definite doubt in Sable's Mind as she as well looked onto the battle. Houndour with its dark fur was getting a little impatient and was seeing that the steel pokemon was hardenening its body as it countered with Tail Whip hoping to bring that defense back down to where it was. It didn't do much difference for the hide was tougher than before as its tiny greenish body and steel legs had a certain glow about it as now it was in Faye's court hopefully to continue her tactics for what they were.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 am

Arceo swayed his head in the direction of the tail whip, not because he was scared but because he wanted to stretch his neck. “Aron! Aron! Aron!” the young metal Pokémon called to his owner, “Ok, ok boy…” Faye knew that Arceo wanted to do a damaging move “Tackle attack go don’t emphasis the power use your speed!” she pointed to houndoor, [b] I wonder if Arceo can handle this?[b/] Faye tilted her head slightly to her left shoulder, why her absol also tilted her head wondering the same thing but kept her focus on her owner.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:43 am

::The attack went forth with the metallic pokemon racing forward to the dark specter with its red eyes and silver anklets. It went straight for where it was or at least what the Aron could see inthe minor darkness which was in this cavern. Thankfully for Sable knowing how to do Flash they would be in a world of darkness and no light which to speak of. It struck the Houndour making it lose a few hit points as it bent from the attack. It was now time for the dark one to attack, As it took in air inhaling and exhaled except it didn't come out in form of air it came in a form of light as it used Ember as it went across the battleground it struck as well taking only a few hit points itself for Metal was strong against fire attacks.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 am

"Arceo, dodge..." to Arceo, Faye's voice seemed like it was miles away, his eyes and mouth lit in amazement, at the embers produced their own light source, he didn't move at all his mind was only focused on the attack andd nothing else, as he tried to adjust his eyes to the ember's light source. He skidded back slightly from the attack's impact, but he didn't close his eyes, he only clenched his leg muscles. "Arceo, can you hear me?" the small steel type grunted in respone as he still looked at the large beast in front of him he felt some of the marks on his tough skin, "Ok try and metal claw... go.." the steel type huffed quickly, he tried to reassure his mind before taking a run up. "Arceo hold on..." Faye started to feel concern although she was surprised about Arceo in his second battle with herself as his owner.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:47 pm

::As the metal pokemon shook off the effects of the Ember attack as it finally was able to subside the impact it started to go on the attack as its little claws glowed white hot as it ran making the solid echoing clicks of its claws feeling like there was a dozen of them instead of just one. Rushing into the attack it rose its tiny body and scratched with the metallic claw of its own making a scratch on the dark pokemon it cringed as the attack was administered for it stung him so. However it went off on its own attack bending its neck while the Aron was still near him taking a bite out of the pokemon making it lose five hit points once again. Althouh at that moment it was the hound that was lower on its health or hit points for that matter!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Arceo felt the pain of the bite in his back and tried to shake it off, he took a couple of akward steps backwards before he wanted to listen to his owner. Faye scratched her chin thinking on what to do next Well both Pokémon are doing well and they both look weak... but Arceo has to try to win, but only believing in him won’t do him much good, he needs a better battle strategy. She pointed to her pokemon “Ok tackle and metal claw at him…or… her Arceo at once! Be careful!” As soon as she said that she regretted saying it, “Darn!” she stamped the floor as soon as she saw Arceo run towards the houndoor, I should of made him do only tackle so he could get out of there fast, and not be bitten again… but I guess it could help him to strategize himself for upcoming battles, I wouldn’t want to give him away to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2