Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
logganssteven
Team Silver Spark Leader

new character Empty
PostSubject: new character   new character Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: steven loggans
Description: i am 15 years old. i am tall with blue eyes. I am 4"11
Hometown: pallet town
Personality: kind and respectful sometimes mad mood. i dont curse either.
Pokemon Team: Totodile
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 pm

(Sorry dude you need to make it longer than that hopefully you saw the instructions on the form and read the revised rules cause they both state not to have one liners as well as being descriptive in the app. and in posts *I think* So could you do me a favor adn put more input into your application and if it'll help look at other apps to see what others have done to see what you can do to make it better. As well as re-reading the instructions on the form and re-reading the revised rules! thanks and hope you revise your app to make it better and longer can't wait to see your modifications! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

new character
Page 1 of 1