Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle on!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Battle on! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Evon smiled when he saw his attack successfully hit Night. “Eve eve!” he whispered to himself, the smile faded as fast as it appeared. The roaring fire spin made Evon twitch in anxiety. Savion shouted “Detect!” Evon’s coat glowed blue while he closed his eyes and rolled to his left side barely dodging the incoming flame wheel. To Evon he felt like he was drifting off in a dream, until he landed on the ground which made his fur coat soon turn back to normal, his trainer applauded him “Well done your giving our team the upper hand!”
“Your arcanine is too good to be true Diesle!” Savion chuffed “Your fully evolved pokemon battling methods are being dodged by a pre-evolved Pokémon, your probably waiting for an opening aren’t you?” he grinned trying to stay positive and confident on his normal type.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Diesle looked at him with a cheesey smile. "Huh, maybe Night needs more trainning?" She knew she was supposed to be mean, or at least intimidating, but sheesh. It was hard t be something your not, and she wasn't all that bad. She knew she couldn't get mad, when Savion said things like that, because people get stupid when they get mad, and there was no way she would lose this battle after all of this. turning her head back to Night, she said, "Ok Night, try another firespin, with a shadowball!" Night nodded at his trainer and released another of the fiery attack, and sharged a shadowball as it neared Evon. There was a strange glint in Night's eye, a decieving one.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

“Evon evade it!” Savion was clueless what to call out to his small companion, Evon’s coat turned light blue as he used his detect move again, but he didn’t have enough time to launch out of the way, the fire spin and shadow ball both made critical hits on Evon. The shadow ball smacked Evon in the face which startled him, while the fire spin move, spun around his body creating a large fire tornado. Evon took a lot of damage from it, and couldn’t shield his face due to the current of the flow of the fire being so fast. The Pokémon was starting to feel very hot as he cried out to Savion. “Hang in there boy !” Savion was stuck he didn’t know what to do he knew the fire spin would last a couple more rounds. “Diesle, I take it back what I said…” Savion was beginning to get stressed as he clenched his fists “You’re now giving me a challenge but you’ll regret it when your fire spin move is over!” he lowered his voice in anger, as much as he loved the challenged he hated seeing Night getting the upper hand. “You’re mine Night, your mine!” he clenched his fist in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Diesle looked at Savion with a smirk. "Oh, am I really?" she looked back at Night, and replied, "I'm just getting started!" Night smiled at Evon deviously. His attack had hit and was doing a good deal of damage on Evon. It was just that the fire was not going to let his attacks in, now. He was always trying to practice that and allow his shadowball attack to proceed through the fire, but his firespein was always too hot. Night had never practiced enough to complete that skill and now he could do nothing but stand and watch Evon struggle. However, it still brought up his confidence. Watching the other pokemon being damaged because of his attack was enough to bring his hopes to a roaring flame. He had to win against this Eevee. He had to!
Diesle waved her hand airily at Savion. "Oh, don't worry, pal, Your Eevee will be outta it's misery soon enough. Night'll defeat your pokemon without breaking a sweat!" Her eyes twinkled in mischie. "And then I'll defeat you. That'll teach you to challenge Team Magma!" She looked over her shoulder and muttere, "Then lets just hope nobody calls the cops, eh?"
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 pm

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t call the cops even if I needed to, I can fight my own battles without any of the officer Jennies or Nurse Joys who clearly are not on my side who only want to steal my Pokémon like you do thank you very much!!” Savion lowered his voice then clenched his fists, he became very angry, The trainer gritted his teeth as he couldn’t stop himself remembering the day of his accusation from a Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.

The trainer tried to calm himself down as he knew fully well that Evon was going faint sooner or later from the heat of the fire spin, He knew he couldn’t switch Evon he wasn’t holding any items which was his downfall “Evon try a shadow ball!!” Evon tried to create a shadow ball but the heat of the flames was getting to him and he soon collapsed and fainted from heat of the flames. “Evon! It’s not your fault your down buddy.” he took out his Poke’ ball and quickly returned him “This is my last victory and triumph card.” Savion threw his Poke’ ball in the air, revealing his milotic scales glisten in the sunlight, she proudly smiled at Night and Dieasle thinking them as harmless and friendly not noticing Diesel’s uniform “Dragon pulse maximum power Ara!” His long water type tender Pokémon glowed bright green as she effortlessly made a dragon pulse, as large as her head before sending it towards Night.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am

OOC: Man, Im sorry I havent been so active, dude. I'll try harder.

Diesle's smile faded, and she looked at Savion with a dead serious face. "...what? Nurse Jenny, and Nurse Joy...thay did what? Are...are you OK?" She asked, concerned for the trainer she was battling agaisnt. What was he talking about? Did she bring back a painful memory? She felt a pang of guilt and sighed. Team Magma was just too much trouble for her. But it was too late to turn back now.

When he sent out his Milotic, she seethed inwardly. Night wasn;t going to be much against a water type pokemon. She huffed. Grovyle had fainted already. But she still had Lightning. And Staravia, but that was it except her Pichu she was training. Night was hit by the Dragon Pulse and was thrown backwards. He landed on his back and let out a bark of pain. Rolling over and getting up, he growled. "Use Shadow Ball!" Diesle yelled. Night charged up the attack as soon as he could and fired it at the Milotic.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 am

OOC: It’s ok I’ll be busy all this week and next with my studies, so I might not be on as often.
IC:
Savion took in a deep breath “In actual truth you reminded me that shouldn’t have any Pokémon of my own. I won’t tell anything… then again I will tell you seeing as you here Diesle...” He looked at his milotic who shamefully turned her head with disgust, which only made him become more lifeless “This whole mess started when I couldn’t find a Pokémon centre, so a nurse Joy and Officer Jenny who were clearly both off duty kindly showed me the way to the nearest Pokémon Centre, they even showed me their ID. When we arrived at the centre they started asking how strong my Pokémon were and their move set. Anyway I went to heal my Pikachu and Vulpix, and both of the women wanted to see the rest of the centre where the patients were healed, and were allowed to go in, but I don’t recall how...”

He scratched his arm nervously feeling flustered with stress, his voice became hoarse “Moments later I heard a lot of noise within the patient area and loads of Pokémon escaped from inside, I noticed from within the crowd of Pokémon Pikachu ran after two baby Pokémon.” Milotic closed her eyes and didn’t utter a word, as she wanted to listen. Savion continued and tried to sound as confidence as he could “Then the worst part came,” he sighed sadly “the two same women that helped me find the centre accused my PIKACHU of trying to put the two baby Pokémon to sleep.” He paused to catch his breath then continued “An argument soon broke out, and I was in really angry. I soon realised how persuasive and manipulated Joy and Jenny were, they made the others believe that I should have no Pokémon of my own I was going to be, be, put ….” He couldn’t say the word so carried on “I eventually barged passed anything that was in my path to retrieve my fire type, and fled from the scene by stealing a bike to flee from an arcanine. I swear the Officer Jenny that accused me had some sort of flying Pokémon with a weird collar… but I don’t know…” he paused and didn’t continue he remembered about the battle. “Just make your move before I forfeit OK!”
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am

Diesle watched him as he spoke. The further he went into thestory, the more painful it seemed to be to say for him. She quickly regretted asking him what happened. Who was she to put somone into painful memories...to cause someone pain? Oh, right... a Magma grunt. But no. She wasn't like the others. Shaking her head, she continued to llisten throughout the story. When Savion got to the end, and snapped at her, She felt herself flinch. That hurt.

She held her breath, wanting to say something to him that migh make him feel a little better. "Those...two where wrong to do that to you. You never did anything to deserve it," She said quietly, her voice barely over a whisper. She pulled the hood of her uniform over her eyes and turned to Night. She nodded her head at her Pokemon, who released the Shadow Ball at Savion's Milotic. Diesle couldn't help but feel bad for Savion. That really wasn;t a good memory. She clenched her hands into fists as she seemed to forget what was happening in real life, and she plummeted into her thoughts. Joys and Jennys where supposed to be the good guys, not the bad ones. They had no right toassume something like that...
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 am

Ooc: Nice Avatar!

IC: Ara didn’t like the sound of her Savion’s tone and instantly realised that he missed out his chance to give his team a turn and glared at him, he simply took no notice of his water pokemon and watched Night.

The water Pokémon was not happy one bit, regardless of her type advantage. She tried to gracefully dodge the incoming shadow ball but failed, the impact made her shift in pain, and soon felt her special defence lower.
The graceful serpent acted hastily as she could without any given orders, she breathed in deeply afterwards began her rain dance move with a harmonious soft melody. Ara’s scales from glistened and shimmered with a blue aura, this made Savion look up, his eyes reflected the aura’s light and looked sea blue. “I know… you’re... Showing off to grab my attention ...Ara…” he spoke faintly smiled weakly his throat started to become dry.

While Ara straightened the upper part of her body, she released a powerful stream of water towards the sky which slowly made large grey clouds to appear above the battle field. Although Savion remained distraught he managed to smiled at Diesle “You’ve also reminded me of a good thing… I shouldn’t be let the past haunt me” his voice became very shaky and croaky, but continued “since as sooner than I imagine, I’ll have to go back and face my fears. If I let my fear and anger take over me, it will obviously radically hinder my team’s progress, and I will find a way how to catch the two…” he breathed deeply “I dunno how I but I need to think positive…” he tried to mask his grief by smiling and looking up at the dreary sky as he wanted to focus his mind on the battle. It should rain soon he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

OOC: Thanks XD

IC:
Night looked at Ara. He noticed the glare she sent Savion and stifled a sigh. He also felt bad for the trainer, and Ara seemed a bit anry. Tilting his head, he wondered if Ara just wanted to win the battle, even if her trainer was in pain. He shook his head and sighed. No. At the moment, he needed to focus on the battle. Watching Ara as she used Rain Dance, he flicked an ear. He knew that if she used Rain Dance, it would be bad for him. He turned his head and looked at Diesle, who was looking distressed.

Diesle looked up at the water as it shot into the sky, looking almost as if she was in a trance. That was a beuatiful move, she had never seen it before. Taking in a deep breath, she looked at Savion, who was now smiling at her. That confused her for a second, but she knew he still had to be upset. She listened to him when he spoke, and blinked. "...Yeah. You still have great Pokemon with you, and the past is the past. Your Pokemon will help you get through it, you aren't alone," she replied, trying to make him feel better. She didnt like to cause pain.

Looking upward, she watched as teh clouds gathered together, seeing the darkness it was throwing across the earth and skies. The rain would fall soon. Diesle shivered. There was something about rain tht bothered her, but she pushed the thought away and turned to Night. The arcanine was staring at her, wanting to know what he should do. Diesle looked at Savion again.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply i went camping for five nights
IC:
Ara and Savion was confused when Night didn't do anything, "Diesle are you ok?"" Savion spoke with concern, "Hey don't worry about me and my time back then I dont think that I was thinking straight back then, I believe I will find these people and put them in jail like they were planning to do to me, they are clearly not who they say they are. Just worry about your own problems and team magma of course and espically me because I'm in Team Silver Spark!" he smiled and posed with both of his clenched hands on his hips "Don't take this the wrong way but I think you won't accomplish anything grand in your lifetime unless your truly passionate about it, like those women I met" he took in a deep breath "and when people improvise on healing pokemon with natural cures for minor injuries without going to the pokemon centre, but it's just my opinion."

Ara wasn't going to show her soft, kind or motherly side in this battle as she loved gaining a type advantage. Ara smiled to Night and cried with happiness she belived that she was stronger than Night. The young lad looked at Ara and Ara looked at him "Dragon Pluse..." Savion shouted trying to get his pokemon attension "maximium power!" The large serpant pokemon opened her mouth and powered up her dragon pluse as she arched her neck to poision her aim to Night. "Just wait for Night to attack... first!" Savion winked a Diesle then at Night with a poisitve smile, as he wanted to see more of the arcanine's moveset.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 am

OOC: That's quite alright! I hope you had fun~!
IC:
Diesle blinked as he spoke to her. He was suddenly a lot more confident and seemed happier, too. She nodded slowly at him when he told her about needing passion to accomplish things. "Hn... I guess you're right," she replied with a sigh. "But it's not like I'm in this team because I want to be." Diesle stifled a gasp, for she hadn't meant to say that much. "Er... never mind. I never said anything! Hahahahahah....hm... anyway..."

She turned to Night, then flicked her gaze to Ara, who was charging an attack. "I don't seem to have much of a choice but to attack right now...eh, Night? Use Shadow Ball!" She watched as her Pokemon lifted his head into the air and opened his jaws. Dark matter formed over his mouth, collecting into a shadowy sphere, hence the name. He did not even look at his enemy's trainer, not even when he could feel him staring at him.

Diesle seemed confident, but on the inside, she was really trying to keep calm. Night didn't really stand much of a chance against Ara, but Lightning was still there. She might have a chance against Ara. First, however, she would let Night do his best. She really didn't want to lose... not after all this trouble. It would really agitate her if after alll that, she would lose. Diesle shook her head and sighed, telling herself it was just one battle.

"Ok, Night, release that Shadow Ball soon, just make sure that it's big and strong!" she cried with a smile, raising a fist.

Night howled and jumped into the air, did a flip, and launched his attack at Ara.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

OOC: I did have and I learnt that the horses and donkeys teach their foals how to invade tents at night. Apparently a donkey and her foal radided 80 tents in one night, and donkeys can open sealed boxes as well they just tip it over and roll it on the ground! I learnt alot while I was on that trip!

IC: The trainer tilted his head with intense curiousity on his face Wait!? Did I hear that correctly?... Nah she's probably playing a trick on me... he soon looked at his pokemon and knew she was ready, and Without orders Ara released her powered dragon pluse which made her scales glow green for a couple of seconds. the move went towards the shadowball's direction, a powerfull explosion soon followed afterwards from the two moves, it made Ara automatically use her tail to sheild her worried face, she knew she took damage from the powerfull blast, she could feel the pain immedatily. Savion sheilded his face with both of his arms, he couldn't contain the excitment within him "Woah! This is more like it! Power form both teams this is amazing! This is like a climatic battle!" he tried to shout at the top of his lungs as he thought the sound of the blast would overshadow his own voice. Ara thought He's going very overboard with his excitment goodness!
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

OOC: Woah, I didn't knoiw that... well, you learn something everyday! And 80 tents?! Holy smokes, ninja donkey!

IC: Just as Ara had felt the blast, Night did also. The canne Pokemon let out a growl and a yelp as the blast went off, going into a defensive stance and turning his head to the side and downwards slightly as an attempt to sheild his eyes from damage. He could only do that, however, and the pain coursed through his body like blood. The Arcanine did his best to ignore the pain, as difficult as it may be.

Diesle grinned as she watched, also sheilding her face from the blow. Savion's excitement was contagious. It was hard to force herself to frown again, but she did it anyway. She had an image to keep up, a reputation. As a Magma grunt, she couldn't aford to be smiling and giggling like a little girl frolicking through flowers and throwing glitter into the air...

A bark from Night snapped Diesle back into reality and away from the image of a little girl playing. "Oh, right! How're you feeling, Night?" She called.

I'm fine, but you need to make a move, fast, Night barked to her in his language. He turned back to Ara quickly, still in a defense crouch and glaring forwards, trying to see through the thick cloud of dust and smoke the collision of the two Pokemon's attack caused.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 am

OCC: I love watching portal espically Chell!

IC: As much as Savion wanted to see the black and white Pokémon as he treid to strain his eyes, he knew he must make orders “Hmmm… Alright then… Ara perform magic coat!” Ara nodded slowly and felt some of the rain from her rain dance move on her face, as she swung her head back elegantly she sung a angelic high pitched note, not trying to show off but she really wanted to practice her singing skills while doing this non contact move. The move made her scales glisten as it looked like if she was surrounded by a thick layer of water. “Adorable as always girl but don’t get hyped on singing too much OK this is a one vs one battle after all.” The trainer was quite pleased and annoyed by Ara’s singing at the same time, he knew Ara was enjoying herself singing more than the battle as a smile was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

OOC: Aaawww yeah, bro! Portal is the best!

Night could hear the singing voice of Ara, and he spotted the glow of her move, and he almost grinned. She had a nice voice. He forced himself to focus and then waited for his trainer to tell him to make a move.

"Alright, Night," Diesle said hesitantly. She had never seen a magic coat attack before, and she was unsure of what it did. "Distance yurself from the enemy!"

Night nodded and begna to move backwards, putting more and more space between Ara and himself.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 am

OCC:Have you played portal 2 by any chance?
IC:
After he saw what the opposing team did could not contain his excitement in any longer and tilted his head back and released a deep, mello hearty laugh. “Oooo yeah, NOW this is getting very interesting, I think I have the upper hand hear are you sure you don’t want Ara, Diesle? And then quit while you’re ahead as you seem to be cautious about this physic type move and I’m ready to become serious now in this round!” The trainer became more energised as he then decided to speak to his Pokémon “Get close to him as you can then release Haze girl!” Ara gave him a strange look All right, all right! Calm down Savion your acting like if you have already won! Stop playing around already! This isn’t a game! Ara shouted to him before she went straight towards Night then fired a large dragon pulse purpously to get her trainer’s attention but he couldn't care less Ara probably thinks I’m acting weird hehe I just can’t help it, It's not my fault that I think it’s funny and sweet what she told him to do, I wonder if she knows what is does anyway.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

OOC: O'course! That is my favorite game of all time. I love Wheatley.

Diesle shot Savion a look, furrowing her eyebrows. It didn't last for long, however, she turned back to her Pokemon nibbling her bottom lip. He was right, he had the upper hand. For once, she didn't think she had much of a chance to counter whatever he was going to do. Quickly, she told her Arcanine to fire yet another shadowball.

And he did. But it was to no use. His attack was sliced in half from Ara's Dragon Pulse, and he was hit, thrown backwards and into a tree. With a short howl, Night fainted.

"Ugh. Well, good job, Night," Diesle said with a childish pout. Pulling out his Pokeball, she returned her fallen partner and put it away. Then, she turned to Lightning. "Alright, Lightning. Let's go. All charged up?"

Her Raichu nodded and, with a wolfish smile, jumped into the battle field.

Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm

OOC: I like Glados suprisingly, but wheatly is funny espically when he wants a response from chell.

IC:

Savion smirked with great pride after Ara taking down Night, but his cheerfulness almost immediately faded when Lighting was sent out, Ara wasn’t any better hiding her fear either she bit her bottom lip and twitched nervously she looked up at the sky only realizing that the rain was still falling from the sky she knew the move should be over within a moment or so only lasting for five turns, but she couldn't stop herself from twitching.

Savion sighed and looked at Ara with concern “Listen Ara, think of Lighting like Pikachu only larger, just as aggressive but slower and easy to confuse ok Ara… now use magic coat” Her trainer’s reassuring tactics only made Ara’s fear worse as she clamped her teeth together eager to forfeit. “Oh yeah girl!” he spoke to Ara with pride.

His guilty conscious soon took over “I swear I did NOT mean to offend your Pokémon by the way Diesle!” he grabbed his hair and felt very ashamed with himself “but it is kinda true, when a pikachu evolves into a raichu, they look kinda cute a pudgy looking with an awesome tail and with an aggressive attudie to match that which my Pikachu already has… I didn't really think this through sorry.”

Ara's coat glowed green for a very seconds as she used magic coat silently with her jaw clamped shut and her eyes shut tight to her opponent.

Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

OOC: I like GLaDOS, too. She makes me laugh, even if she is calling me fat and adopted every five seconds.

IC:

"Lightning, use Thunderbolt," Diesle said, not wasting time by responding to Savion's apology. She wasn't sure if Magic Coat had a Protect effect and prevented Ara from being attacked, but it was worth a try, anyway. After she'd told her Raichu what to do, she looked at Savion with a half-grin and said, "Whatever, but I wouldn't go around calling Lightning cute. She doesn't take kindly to that."

Lightning, with a twich of an eye when she'd heard Savion call her cute and pudgy. She took in a deep breath, and released a thunderbolt. The electric attack shot from her body with a loud battle cry, racing at Ara.
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:29 am

OOC: but the scariest thing in portal for me was when wheatly took over Apaturev science and became insane I knew it would happen but if I were Chell I would terrified and he smashes glados and put her in a potato, which I did find funny.

IC:

The thunderbolt made a critical hit on Ara’s magic coat, and to the milotic’s luck the attack was reflected towards Lighting and went in random directions. “Aww totally cute as always Lighting, you seem to be a strong as a pichu who was tutored to learn thunderbolt!” He folded his arms trying to stay confident as possible with the type disadvantage he has, and he started to like mockingly joke with Diesle and her team, as he wanted to get the most out of them, after all they are team magma.

It’s highly likely that Diesle could win, unless I risk taking out mawile or pikachu again but i hate doing that... Savion arched his left eyebrow and furrowed his right in an angry fashion and folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle on!   Battle on! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle on!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2