Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunrise in pallet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:20 am

As aura took damage, leafia tried to think of something. "Aura Dig now!" A few seconds later the leafeon popped up. She had gotten lots of damage and was weak and had a burn. but they just had to act faster.... double post bug... sorry.

Last edited by Violet_rose_fox on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 am

(Sorry for not getting to yours been a bit distracted and busy with other things offline)

::As the pokemon came out of the hole in which it had dug itself the leafy leafeon came out and used Shadow Ball which it did connect and take some damage from the Fiery pokemon, but as it flipped and landed on the ground it was buffeted by a Fire Spin which erupted from the flareon's mouth and surrounded them casting the two into a arena of fire and smoke as the trainer looked on for he was able to make out what was going on inside the fire spin. Thing is what would happen here would the grass pokemon be perched of thirst or will its energy drop, or would it be able to take the heat.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 am

" Aqua Shadow Ball now!" Said the calm voiced trainer who also had a plan. "If this works out correctly, one of two things will happen. A. A shadow ball will hit the flareon from behind or B., The two attacks will push rogether.
The Leafeon heard the trainers, and did as commanded. She pobbed up behind the flareon in a silent, split second way as she made no sound. Then, In midair, she launched a huge shadow ball and flipped backwards landing in front of her trainer. It was so quick almost nobody noticed it. . .
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 pm

::The trainer was surprised, but he still had a plan as he said to Flare "Get ready to spring the trap!" As the flareon knew exactly what its trainer was talking about. As it first used Sunny Day to boost up its fire attacks it was able to be ready for the attack as it waited in patience for the leafeon to spring out of the hole. The male had an evil yet smug look on his face as if this was a bit amusing to him as he and his trusted friend waited to spring something awful on the grass type..::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

sorry...My internet was out....
The leafeon shook off as the flames slightly burnt her vunerable ears.
Leafia thought for a moment.. "Well...her moves are shadow ball, vine whip, razor leaf, and dig.... (see joining entry) which means dig would have the most effect!" She thought. " Aura use dig!" she said with a slight smile. She had remembered their training method with dig. Make 3 holed and pop up from only one. Aura dug under the ground out of sight as she was commanded to. As promised, she made 3 holes in the ground and waited in only one. She also made many paths so she could be ready if the flareon were to use a move down one of the holes. And then, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm

::Looking at the cute leafeon which wanted so much for a friendship which he might as well oblige the cute pokemon as he took the vine and shook it in a firm yet friendly handshake as he let go and the vine went back to the leafy pokemon he then detached thee pokeball around his neck as he held it in his heand pressing the button making it larger as he said "Well lets see how it goes!" As he throws the pokeball in the air and it opened letting out his own pokemon as pure white light shown for a mere moment and a red beam shot downward transfering from light to solid as a pokemon started to form.

The light never changed as a pokemon low to the ground with red and white fur on it and seeming cute, yet deadly its tail was up in the air and it was ready for battle it was the opposite of the leafy one it was Flareon of course not that strong as if the trainer waited for like level thirty and then gave it the fire stone. Nay it was about the same level as the other and with some surprises of its own. It started things out with an ember as the small beads of fire ran forward going towards the leafeon it hit leaving some effect now it was turn for the other to show what it could do!::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

As Leafia and Aura's convesation ended, Leafia looked up as she realized what this trainer had said to her. "I'll battle you. As for moving first, you may. I will use my only pokemon, leafeon. As for you?" Said Leafia in her soft, peaceful voice. And as Leafia had introduced her Leafeon, Aura had used vine whip to ask to shake hands, yet this trainer didn't seem to want to. It was starting to get fairly hot out, as the temp was about 89. A typical summer day's weather. As for the sky, It was Clear. The sun beat down on the leafeon, activating her ability, which stopped status problems.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

::As you walk down the road to get to the first route which started at the exit of Pallet Town walking with precision and purpose with your loving and loyal Leafeon next to you keeping up very well for the size that it was at that moment. Getting lost in your world and talking with your pokemon you aren't paying attention in case of a trainer meeting up with you that was when one called out to you. "Hey you newbie let's battle!" It was a boy one who was a little cocky or confident about himself.

It looked like this boy had it all and looked like it as well wearing a preppy shirt and leather looking pants with combat boots as well as a pokemon league limited edition baseball cap. Around his neck was a necklace in which had a pokeball which could be detached for this had the trainers pokemon inside it! It would also be the one that he'd use in this battle.::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:52 am

Sorry it took so long to reply....

Aura sat atop a bookshelf watching all of this. The cool air vent blowed cold air onto her soft fur, but it turned her leaves gold and orange because of it being cold. She looked down. Leafia calmly said, blue please, professor. Aura kept watching. She saw three unwatched pokedexes in the front and grabbed the light blue one that for some reason leafia chose with vine whip. She looked through it, then set it back down and waited for Leafia. It was later now, and many people were walking to routes holding a pokeball or two in their bag. She wondered where they were going, as it seemed many were headed for the forest. "Why the forest??" the curious leafeon thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm

(REDO or EDIT your post cause the rules say and I quote "NO ONE-LINERS" so please remember that and edit your last post!)
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 am

Leafia thought for a moment, then answered, Red, please prefessor.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm

::As the professor looks at you and then takes out five pokeballs and five antidotes from the once locked oak drawer and placed them on the desk. "Now these will help you with capturing other pokemon and these will help if your pokemon gets poisoned." He said pointing first at the pokeballs and then pointing at the antidotes with a well used finger which was apart of a well used hand. "Now the next thing that I'm getting you need to ask you which color you would like I have a yellow, Red, and Blue colored National Pokedexs which one would you like?" He asked with much importance on the decision for the color of the dex was yours for the entire journey!::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:02 am

( sorry but it was like a week... Embarassed
Yes.She is curious. Leafia replied while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:28 pm

(I believe this is your second time double-posting DO NOT DOUBLE-POST! Also you need to be a little more patient I have things going on during the week. Also there are many others that need replies I try to get to them as fast as I can with the time that I have! Thank you!)

::Professor Oak nods his head knowing that he was right as usual for trainers usually come here for two things either a starter pokemon or a trainer kit. "I thought so come to the back with me and I'll get your things." And so he leads you to the back and that is when he finds out that one of the starters was out of its pokeball and another believing that it was Leafia's he grabbed the pokeball and pointed it at the Squirtle in which returns to its home inside the pokeball.

"I see your pokemon is rather curious!" As he sat it back in the hole and went down the shute to join the other pokeballs. Now returning his gaze to you he goes over to the oak wooden desk sitting in a leather desk chair and offering you a seat as well on the opposite of the desk. "Now let me get these together for you!" taking a key from his tan dress pants and putting it into a locked drawer which held the items to give to each trainer.::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

"Yes, I am here for my trainer starter kit." answered Leafia. Meanwhile, Aura was walking around i the back room when she found a machine. She sniffed it and at that time one of the starter's pokeballls fell on her nose releasing it. It was a squritle and it looked angry as if Aura had disrupted its nap...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

::Even though you don't know it, but you feel as if someone is watching you as you start to sense that someone is. Which in reality there is someone for the Professor was outside looking inward he had just done with doing some research with the pokemon in the rear and fenced area. As you hear a door open and close you think it was someone coming in the front door. Which makes you turn your head towards the door in which you had just came in. Although there was no movement from that door for it would of been more like the doors sliding open.

This makes you wonder which door did you hear open and close was there another door to come in the lab? You guess so for whoever went outside to get information about the pokemon in the yard would have to come in eventually somewhere. Still with that wonderment it starts to aggitate you even more as you startt to get more and more aggitated in wonderment. That is until you hear a voice come from nowhere, "Well hello you must be here for something or else you wouldn't be here at all!" It was the Professor who'd came in from nowhere he had arrived so suddenly it seemed as if he appeared by magic.::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:48 am

Occ: ( Yeah sorry. and sorry I've been inactive.. school's a pain in the neck)
Leafia and Aura looked around, noticing the room was icy cold inside, even in spring. The lights were on, but it seemed no one was there. It was already 9:00 AM. "D'ya think everyone's gone somewhere?" asked Aura, who was sniffing the air for any signs for life other then pokemon. "Maybe." Answered Leafia who was putting on a white jacket she had packed in her bag. The two walked around, looking at all the books in amazement. They soon saw three Poke balls and one in the middle. "What's the middle one's type?" They both seemed to wonder, but it looked empty. There was a table with two pokedexes and another with 10 Pokeballs. The curious pokemon and trainer then sat quietly in a small chair near the door keeping watch for prof.Oak. They watched pallet come alive with the morning, as children played with pokemon neither had seen before, adults cared for their gardens with help from a pokemon, and it seemed tat everywhere you turned here there was a pokemon or trainer. It was truly a wonderful sight. . .
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:04 pm

(There's no need to rush if you need to use the "Spellchecket" I believe there is one on here, but if there isn't use one in word or something like that just some advice for ya!)

::As you look into the lab the doors seem to open on there own as if by magic, but nay they where just automatic doors. As you and your pokemon are wondering if anyone was there to help you walking into the lab with caution not knowing what was going to happen the doors close behind you seeing there was some lights still on now that you are in the lab what and where are you going to do now?::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:41 am

Sunlight filtered through the large windows in the small hidden cabin, right onto Leafia's face.
She groaned and got up, still a bit half asleep. Ovbiously, the curtains she had made from white silk weren't working. She got out of her bed, looking around to see if Aura was still asleep. Leafia walked over to the curtains opening them to light the house a bit. She sunlight was very bright, making Leafia blink several times to get used to the light. She walked into the small kitchen to fund Aura asleep in the unlit corner of the kitchen. Smart pokemon. She made some toast for breakfast and this seemed to wake Aura. "Why'd you wake me up?" she asked in her language. "We have to go to pallet town and to prof.oak's lab to get a trainer starter kit." Replied Leafia. "oh" said Aura. Leafia put butter on her toast and went into the pantry to get Aura's canned food. She had a bit of trouble making the can opener turn on but she got it. she gave the food to Aura who was quite fond of canned food. Leafia sat down at the table, Aura with a small plate on the floor by her side. "So? Where's pallet town?" asked Aura tilting her head to one side "Just through this forest." said Leafia finishing her toast. Leafia then got up and threw the plate in the dish washer ad walked into her room to get changed. Aura licked her paw in agreement to getting ready as she put the small can in the trash. Soon they were both ready to start on their journey.

As Leafia And aura walked through the forest, the noticed just how deep it really was. There were trees every way you could possibly turn, and it seemed like forever to walk through it. Leafia wanted to make her presence unknown because in Jhoto there had been many missing child reports and searches on her in the newspaper, and she wanted to be cautions about if anyone got newspaper from Jhoto. But as she walked down the path, getting nearer to Pallet town, she could see that this morning not many people were out. "As soon as I leave I can be gone of my terrible past." she thought hopefully. Soon they arived in the small town of pallet, and after a while or so Leafia looked at her map. " I think i see the pokemon lab!" she said exitment filling her tone of voice. SHe ran down the path closer and closer to the okemon lab and stopped in front of the doors. 'OAK POKEMON LAB" read a small sign outside the building. Leafia looked inside the doors but it seemd no one was there . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunrise in pallet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise in pallet!   Sunrise in pallet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunrise in pallet!
Page 1 of 1