Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

beginning of the journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minji20
Team Silver Spark Leader

beginning of the journey Empty
PostSubject: beginning of the journey   beginning of the journey Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 am

After going out of the house to go on an adventure, Angela didn't have the slightest clue on what to do. she couldn't just walk out of town knowing nothing about pokemon. Her parents weren't too happy about the decision either. Even after agreeing to let her out of the house, they said she needed more "protection".
"*sigh*. This is the reason I want to head out alone...they're always treating me like a five year old... " she thought. But Angela had to admit that even though her body was of a 12 year old, her knowledge of the outside world was of a five-year old.

"Uh...so...bye?" Angela said, not knowing what the right good-bye would be for this situation.

"Nothing's going to happen if you sit there all day, you fool! First off, do you just plan on zooming out to other pokemon and fight them?!?"Her mom scolded
"Well...kinda? (moms are scary...)"
"Of course not! You're going to go to someone who knows about pokemon, and then grow up a little!"
"WAIT A MINUTE...you said I could go on a journey!"
"...Do you not know what a "figure of speech" is?"
"Oh...that."
"Yes. "that""
"Who is this, "someone who knows about pokemon" person?"
"Do you know of a species of humans called "friends"? Now I'm wondering if I raised you right...anyways! on your way!" Mom said, almost shouting, pointing to the door.

"That was a farewell i did NOT expect...Dad didn't say a word...but mom...gosh, I never knew she could be like that..." Angela thought walking out the door like a good child.

After hearing nice things about the so called pokemon professor, she was at his house. she reluctantly went in. She hated going into a stranger's house. In fact, she hated talking to people she didn't know in general. Her mother and father were always stranger this and stranger that, so she always became uneasy around strangers fearing that they would kidnap her or something.

"Why am I here in the first place...It's not like I don't have a pokemon..."she muttered.
"...Ralts?...oh darn it...I left him outside...and knowing him, he's probably in the wild grass...but I can't just leave...but I want to...ugh, Can't I just leave?...no, I can't...but...ahh...I just want to meet the professor and leave...but...where is he?...I've been here for over a minute...good grief." She thought, nervous and irritated at the same time.

"Hello...I'm here to meet the pokemon professor...is he here?"

OCC: I read the rules and I roamed around topics a little, so I know that players cannot rp professor oak, but I can't find anything on professor oak or his aide in the rules.

Last edited by Minji20 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

beginning of the journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginning of the journey   beginning of the journey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 pm

::As you walk across town with your new little friend beside you floating over the sidewalk as you kept on your way to Professor Oak's getting closer and closer to the building that was surrounded by nothing but land and a huge fenceline. As the ground seemed to elevate and you go throuh the opened gate and up the flight of stairs feeling like your calves had just went through a rigorous training regiment yet your friend was hovering next to you. Stepping up to the steel doors they open up for you and you walk through them seeing the inside of the grand laboratory which stood on a small hill and acres of land around it.

The air circulated around you and the rooms in the laboratory the ceiling was about sixth or seven feet above you or so it looked like it was. incadescent fluorescent bulbs glowed down as well as the sunlight coming from the windows, bookcases shelved almost to the ceiling full of anything about and on pokemon from abilities and raising to breeds and where to find them. The pokemon world was expanding and new species were being found and documented a few working stations equiped with computers sat in this room where one of the many aides was doing some research for the professor.

That was until she heard you as her green emerald eyes behind a pair of brownish thin oval glasses for looking at the computer screen. Looking up her dark brunette hair had been pulled in a ponytail in the back of her head as she took off the glasses she stood up showing her full height of five feet and eight inches of muscle she was thin-looking with great muscle tone making her skin looking tanned. She was dressed today in a white blouse and periwinkle skirt with a white lab coat with her nameplate on her left breast pocket which read "Amy Vash Lab Aide. She was also wearing red ruby looking shoes with a slight heel on them. "Hello may I help you dear?" She asked the trainer who had just entered and had asked where the Professor was..::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

beginning of the journey
Page 1 of 1