Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gogogaga
Team Silver Spark Leader
gogogaga

Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 am

Hokishi and Budew finally found Professor Oak. He walked in slowly and half whispered, "Um, hello, Professor... I'm Hokishimaru Tskamato, but a lot of people just call me Hokishi... I was wondering if you had some starter gear for me..?" Budew, being the more outgoing one, skipped around Hokishi, chirping happily to herself as a congratulations for finding the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 am

Oak could only wait. But how long would it take for the newest trainer to arrive?

((So sorry, I am very busy and I forgot about this. I will not make any more excuses for my absence. However, it is very difficult for me to reply for I have to wait for you to get to Oak's.))
Back to top Go down
gogogaga
Team Silver Spark Leader
gogogaga

PostSubject: Re: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Hokishi finished lacing his shoes and headed outside. He began to head towards the Professir's lab, excited to ask him for a Pokedex and other starting equipment. Budew skipped merrily beside him, chirping with each little bound she took. As he reached the lab, he politely knocked on the door. When nobody came to answer after a while, he slowly cracked open the door. Hokishi and Budew could hear voices in the distance, probably in a different room. Hokishi began to look for the source of the voices, Budew trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Not too far away was Professor Oak. He was talking to a lab employee at that moment, speaking to them about getting a new supply of starters. They'd ran into a small problem, and he did not want to have to disappoint any new trainers with the bad news.

"Sorry, professor," the scientist said with a frown, rubbing the back of his head. "You're just going to have to tell any trainers that come by that we don't have any. They'll have to wait..."

Oak let out a frustrated sigh, unsure on what to do. He was not the same trainer he once was, he was older in age and was not as good in battling as he used to be. He left that to the kids he handed over PokedDxes to. Wait a minute, PokeDex... Oak had an idea. If the next person to walk in was just there for a PokeDex, he could ask them a favor...
Back to top Go down
gogogaga
Team Silver Spark Leader
gogogaga

PostSubject: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Hokishimaru Tskamato woke up the next day, Sunday, at 7:00, earlier than usual, eager to get a move on. Getting slowly out of bed, so as not to wake up Budew, he quietly put on his normal clothes. After shouldering his backpack, he went over and gently shook Budew. She opened one eye, and then gave a big squeal of glee, her normal morning greeting. Hokishi put a finger to his lips, indicating his mother and father's room across the hallway. Budew nodded, acknowledging his concern, and they both crept quietly downstairs. Hokishi and Budew reached the front door, and Hokishi bent down and began putting his shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!   Beginning His Journey, Hokishi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning His Journey, Hokishi!
Page 1 of 1